Busy~~~~~



ah.. right now i so busy..
but still have a time to make a post..
anyways many of my friend is so busy and dont have time to chat with me
or play game with my friend...
they say 'i'am busy...'...

why must busy... oh.. i forget.. they are all work.. must busy right.. <_<

today have cross-country practice, but i dont come to the practice~
lazy lol!!!
furthermore my lef hand is pain..
i dont know why.. but its pain!! my father has massage, but its still pain..

and also...i always reproved teachers.. all i do is wrong (most of thing)..
my teacher that teach History is not best..
when he teaching me, i was so sleepy.. moreover i sit beside the window and the wind make me sleepy..

last year.. most time i spent when teacher not teaching is sleeping..
coz i dont have anything to do.. read book!? so lazy..
but i cant sleep comfortable bacause my class is so noisy..
when headmaster walk across my class, all of them silent and noisy again..

and many of my friend follow the law of scholl.. but i broke the law
j/k
end of month the competition cross-country will be held.. maybe i will be the last or near last....
because i run not so fast but slowly and relax

this month is so busy! dont have so much time to play game..

anyways.. i will still be active to blog or game.. and dont sooooooooooo busy with your work
or homework.. just be relax..
dont be like me.. when homework not done, i will be like this
find any friend that not finish their homework too.. lol..
just this only.. its late night.. want to sle~eepp~~
*yawn*

2 comments:

ShinXII said...

well its normal to be busy this time of year and its kinda hard to study without being sleepy XD
book is the best sleeping pills

Kaziru_xv said...

yup..
but.. text book cannot make me sleepy..
must read comic or novel to make me sleepy..